Friday, December 28, 2012

The Holy Innocents

"Masacre de los Inocentes" by Francois Navez
Picture source

Today Holy Mother Church commemorates the Holy Innocents who were brutally murdered by a jealous tyrant.  In his homily this morning, Father Paul S. talked about how Catholics are outraged by the slaughter of these innocents.  Yet, thousands of children are killed daily because many Catholics continue to vote into office the politicians who do not defend life.  Not once did Father mention the word abortion.  He did not have to.

Please read today's article shared by Courageous Priests: Abortion…The Ultimate Crime…The Gravest Sin: The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in Reparation for Abortion by Fr. John A. Hardon, S.J.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Dear Esther,

I'm just stopping by to let you know I've nominated you in my post today,Dec 30th at Bellofthewanderer.com, as one of my new favorite Blog of the Year for 2012.
I thank you for the consistent witness and inspiration I receive from you every time I visit here.

Many Blessings, Happy New Year and +

EC Gefroh said...

Mahalo nui loa, Caroline! God bless you and your family and Happy New Year!