Monday, November 28, 2011

Novena for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception begins November 29th

by Murillo

Picture source

Novena Dates: November 29th to December 7th

Feast Day: December 8th

Source: EWTN's newsletter. Alternate novena also from EWTN can be found here

Immaculate Virgin Mary,
Mother of Our Lord Jesus,
and our Mother!
Filled with the most lively confidence in your all-powerful and never-failing intercession.
I, your loving and trusting child,
implore you to obtain for me the favor I earnestly ask,
if it is beneficial to my immortal soul
and the souls for whom I pray
(mention your intention)
Obtain for me a deep
hatred of sin and that purity of heart
which will unite me to God alone,
so that my every though, word and deed
may tend to His greater glory. Amen.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be).

No comments: