Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Guardian Angel





I am more conscious of my guardian angel's presence. I greet him right after I greet the Holy Family when I arise in the morning. I know he is with me all the time. When my mom the sacristan our her parish church opened the church very early in the morning, it was only the five of us present...Jesus, my mom, her guardian angel, my guardian angel and me.

There was a beautiful quote by St. John Marie Vianney in today's Magnifcat reading:

With what humility should we assist at Mass, if we realized that our guardian angel was kneeling beside us, prostrate before the majesty of God!

Thanks to Richard for sharing this lovely hymn to our guardian angels.

2 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

This is Beautiful Esther.
Thank You

EC Gefroh said...

Glad you liked it Ed. Thank you.