There should be no doubt left in our minds that the devil has declared war on the Church and is putting all his efforts into destroying her by the ruination of her priests.
Will he succeed? Of course not! But that does not mean we should just let things happen and hope for the best. We must fight back!
The laity can do one of two things:
1. Give up on the Church because we feel we have been betrayed by the fallen priests;
2. Fight back with all our might, fortified by the strength God will give us and in turn declare war against evil.
We must constantly pray for these fine, yet frail men of God and offer many, many sacrifices on their behalf.
Our priests MUST:
In all humility realize that they will be at the mercy of these continued satanic assaults unless:
1. Get on their knees in adoration before the Blessed Sacrament as often as they can during the day, beginning as soon as the awake. This must be their first priority.
2. Become true sons of Mary by permitting her to guide and protect them by asking for her constant guidance and protection, especially through her most Holy Rosary.
They should totally consecrate themselves to Our Lady and clothe themselves with her Brown Scapular.
3. Be obedient to our holy Father, the Pope, the holy magisterium and their immediate authority, their bishop.
The devil's grip on our priests will be loosened if we fight back together, both priests and laity.
Lastly, until our bishops and pastors lead the congregation in praying the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel, we can do it privately at the end of the Holy Mass.
PRAYER TO SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..
St. Michael Prayer courtesy of EWTN