Aggie Catholics is fast becoming one of my top favorite blogs! Today they have good suggestions for making life better. The following are the first ten.
1. Pray more (or start if you aren't)
2. Say "I love you" to those you love
3. We have too much stuff - go through your stuff and give some of it away.
4. Visit your relatives
5. Tip bigger
6. Volunteer at a nursing home / soup kitchen / homeless shelter / animal shelter / Habitat for Humanity
7. Smile more
8. Say "hi" (or if in Texas "howdy") to strangers
9. Be thankful for what you have, not envious of what you don't have
10. Write someone a hand-written letter
You can read the entire list here.