Immaculate Mother, I come to you to offer my love, my very life, and my Confession and Holy Communion in reparation for the sins committed against your all holy and Immaculate Heart. I desire too to offer the holy Rosary and meditation on its mysteries in reparation to your Immaculate Heart.- Prayerbook for Catholics, Father Robert J. Fox
I offer these acts in reparation to you, O Mary Immaculate, especially for the following reasons:
- In reparation for the blasphemies that are uttered against your Immaculate Conception;
- In reparation for those who deny your perpetual Virginity and speak in any way against your holiness;
- In reparation for those who deny your Divine Maternity, refusing at the same time to accept you as the Mother of all mankind;
- In reparation for hose who try publicly to implant in the hearts of children indifference, contempt, and even hatred toward your Immaculate Heart;
- In reparation for those who insult you directly in your holy statues and images.
O Mother of God and Mother of men, Mother mine, take me as your child, grant comfort to my poor sinful heart, even as I desire to grant comfort and offer reparation to your Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart. Amen.
*Recommended for First Saturday devotions along with confession, communion, and five decades of the Rosary with at least fifteen minutes of meditation.
Saturday, November 06, 2010
Reparation to the Immaculate Heart