Sunday, July 13, 2008

Third Apparition of Our Lady of Fatima

Fatima

Prayers of the Angel of Fatima

My God, I believe, I adore, I trust, and I love Thee. I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not trust, and do not love Thee. (repeat three times)

Bowing over profoundly:

O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most Precious Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in Tabernacles throughout the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners.

O Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament!

O my Jesus, it is for love of Thee, in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the conversion of poor sinners, for our Holy Father, and for all of our special intentions and petitions.

No comments: