Sunday, November 04, 2007
3000 Days of Indulgences
for the relief of the Poor souls in Purgatory to be obtained by saying the following ejaculations/aspirations:
1. The sign of the cross.
(50 days each time. Pius IX, July 28, 1863)
2. The sign of the cross if made with holy water.
(100 days each time. Pius IX. March 23, 1866)
3. May the Heart of Jesus be loved everywhere.
(100 days once a day, Pius IX, Pr. Ma., Sept. 23, 1860).
4. Praised be Jesus Christ forevermore.
(50 days each time. Clement XIII, Sept. 5, 1759)
5. Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart unto Thine.
(300 days each time, Pius IX, Pr. Ma. Jan 25, 1868, Pius X, Sept. 15, 1905)
6. Sweet Heart of my Jesus, make me love Thee ever more and more!
(300 days each time, Plenary, once a month, Pius IX, Nov. 26, 1876)
7. Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God, of Hosts, earth is full of Thy glory, Glory be to the Father, Glory be to the Son, Glory be to the Holy Ghost.
(100 days once a day, and three times on Sunday, and during the octave of the Holy Trinity, Clement XIV, June 6, 1769)
8. Sweet Heart of Jesus, be my love.
(300 days once a day. Leo XIII, May 21, 1892)
9. Sweetest Jesus, be to me not a judge but a Savior.
(50 days each time. Pius IX, Aug. 11, 1851)
10. My Jesus, mercy!
(100 days each time, Pius IX Sept. 24, 1846)
11. O Jesus, my God, I love Thee above all things.
(50 days each time. Pius IX, S Pr. Ma. May 7, 1854)
12. Sweet Heart of Mary, be my salvation!
(300 days each time, Pius IX, Sept. 30, 1852)
13. Blessed be the holy and Immaculate Conception of the most blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God.
(300 days each time. Leo XIII, B. Sept. 10. 1878)
14. Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, pray for us.
(100 days each time, Pius X, Br. July 9, 1904)
15. Blessed and praised every moment be the most holy and divine Sacrament.
(100 days once a day, three times on Thursday, and during the octave of Corpus Christi, Pius VI, Mem. May 24, 1776)
16. May the Heart of Jesus, in he most Blessed Sacrament, be praised, adored, and loved with grateful affection, at every moment, in all the Tabernacles of the world, even to the end of time. Amen.
(100 days once a day. Pius IX, Pr. Ma. Feb. 23, 1868)
17. The Cross is my sure salvation. The Cross I ever adore. The Cross of my Lord with me. The Cross is my refuge.
(300 days once a day. Pius IX, Pr. Ma. Jan. 21, 1874)
18. O Mary, who didst enter the world free from stain, do Thou obtain for me from God, that I may pass out of it free from sin.
(100 days once a day. Pius IX Bfs. March 27, 1863)
19. Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ in satisfaction for my sins, and for the wants of the Holy Church.
(100 days each day. Pius VII. Res. Sept. 22, 1817)
20. May the most just, most high, and most adorable will of God be in all things done, praised and magnified for ever.
(100 days once a day. Pius VII, May 19, 1818)
21. Eternal Father, we offer Thee the Blood, Passion, and Death of Jesus Christ, and the sorrows of the most holy Mary and St. Joseph, in payment for our sins, in suffrage for the holy Saints in Purgatory, for the wants of our holy Mother the Church, and for the conversion of sinners. Amen.
(100 days once a day. Pius IX, Pr. Ma. April, 1960)
22. Angel of God, my Guardian dear! to whom His love commits me here, ever this day be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.
(100 days each time. Pius Vi., Br. Oct. 2, 1795)
23. My loving Jesus, out of the grateful love I bear Thee and to make reparation for my unfaithfulness to grace, I (INSERT NAME)give Thee my heart, and consecrate myself wholly to Thee; and with Thy help I propose never to sin again.
(100 days once a day Pius VII, Mem, June 9, 1807)
24. St. Joseph model and patron of those who love the Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us.
(100 days once a day. Leo XIII, Dec. 19, 1891)
25. Dear Lord Jesus, grant them (him or her) eternal rest.
(300 days each time. Pius X. Off. March)
From Novena for the Relief of the Poor Souls in Purgatory by a Missionary of the Sacred Heart, Rev. J.F. Durin, 1980.