Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Want Your Children

Thanks again Sue of Half the Kingdom BTW, please check out Sue's new website which is a long time in the making. The link is on her blog.

I have come to visit your children
And I'm pleased with what I see.
They abuse all kinds of drugs,
and are getting drunk with me.

They live as in Gomorrah or Sodom,
their minds perverse and blown.
I will claim their souls anytime now,
you shouldn't have left them alone.

I am glad you worked long hours,
I am glad you were busy a lot.
It would have been harder to sway them,
if you too hadn't been using pot.

At your schools I have been at work,
making sex an acceptable game.
You slept while I fought to keep prayer out,
To add to your neglectful shame.

You don't seem to notice the witchcraft;
I broadcast on your own TV,
"It's just an innocent program,"
Twitch your nose as they follow me.

Add a couple violent sitcoms,
It's funny to see heads blown in two.
Now your little Tommy has his own gun
and there's nothing you can do.

They're mine and you cannot reach them;
their hearts are cold, hard and black.
I've showed them how to party,
with pot, cocaine and crack.

You have been a tremendous help though;
I couldn't have done it alone.
If you hadn't forsaken your prayer life,
these seeds I could not have sown.

So stay away from the Bible's teachings;
don't listen to what God has to say.
Your children are no longer your problem,
a price they'll eternally pay.

Without Christ they are mine to devour.
Without God, there's nothing you can do.
Today I will take your children.
Tomorrow I will be coming for you.
Sincerely,
SATAN

-Author Unknown to me

5 comments:

paramedicgirl said...

That's such a creepy (but honest)poem! It gave me the shivers, thinking about our parental responsibilities, and how we will face God one day and have to account for how we brought up our children.

There is another poem about hell that was written over a hundred years ago(also by an unknown author) that I published on my blog. It's called The Hellbound Train.

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks Paramedic Girl! I will go read it now.

Jean Heimann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean Heimann said...

OOh, that was creepy!

As Bill and I were walking in the mall today, I couldn't help but notice how immodest the clothes are for young women nowadays - they look as if they were designed for prostitutes instead of young ladies. They are so offensive. One top that I saw hanging on a mannequin had a V necked collar plunging deeply into the woman's chest and was very revealing was labelled "basic essential". I think that is another one of Satan's ploys.

EC Gefroh said...

Yes it is Jean.