Sunday, October 28, 2007

Free Bulletin Inserts

Steve of Cartoon Key to Heaven recently shared the link to this website.

The following is the email I received from Steve:

Greetings,

I take seriously the Catholic view expressed by Pope Paul VI, that
evangelization is the Essential Mission of the Church. As a homeschooler, I
know you live this every day.

I saw your website and wanted to make you aware of some "free" material
that I have placed on my website. Although I refer to them as Bulletin
inserts, I think they are also useful to homeschoolers. Follow the
bulletin links for the free material.

Cartoon Key to Heaven

Please consider:

1. visiting my site and taking a look at these. I say that individuals
must join the mailing list, but if you are not comfortable with that, I
hereby exempt you and your members from that requirement. I am just
trying to grow the apostolate.

2. Also, please consider sending this site and putting it on your
website as a useful link that your members may like.

Steve

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, that is so wonderful of him and thoughtful, I am adding him to my favorite list!! thanks for posting this!!

EC Gefroh said...

Oh good Tracy!

Maryellen said...

Great way to teach! I joined the club via email.