Sunday, July 08, 2007

Novena to Our Lady of Mount Carmel

OLMCPicture of Our Lady of Mount Carmel was taken at Blessed Sacrament Church, Paterson, NJ.

The Novena to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel actually began yesterday at Blessed Sacrament Church. However, you can begin today and finish on the Feast Day of July 16th.

Novena to Our Lady of Mount Carmel

Source: EWTN

If you have not yet been invested with the Brown Scapular, this may be a good time to do so. Once you are invested by a priest, there is no need to have your subsequent new scapulars blessed.

For more information, please visit EWTN

2 comments:

Jean Heimann said...

Esther,

You and I must be on the same wave length. I just posted on this before coming here. I am starting this novena today as well as praying a novena to St. Therese for a special intention. Praying to the two of them should get some action (I hope) if I am praying in the right way.

Thanks for posting on this and reminding others that it's not too late to start.

EC Gefroh said...

I saw Jean! :-)