Thursday, March 08, 2007

New Mother Angelica Book

Mother Angelica Book
Well, I just put in my order for MOTHER ANGELICA'S LITTLE BOOK OF LIFE LESSONS AND EVERYDAY SPIRITUALITY by Raymond Arroyo

The description is as follows:

MOTHER ANGELICA'S LITTLE BOOK
of Life Lessons and Everyday Spirituality. Raymond Arroyo presents an inspiring collection of Mother's powerful spiritual insights and no-nonsense advice. The book includes a wide-range of Mother's thoughts and practical teachings on subjects such as: the purpose of life, pain and suffering, seeking God's Will in everyday life and much more. This devotional treasure was created in cooperation with Our Lady of the Angels Monastery. Hardcover edition. 220 pages.

Having thoroughly enjoyed reading Mr. Arroyo's first book on Mother Angelica, I know I will love the new book too.

If you are interested in buying the book, please consider ordering it directly from EWTN. You will be helping them out financially and as well as getting wonderful customer service!

2 comments:

Jeff Miller said...

The book is really good and is just packed full of her wisdom. I am almost finished reading my review copy.

EC Gefroh said...

Well good Jeff! I look forward to reading your review.