Saturday, January 13, 2007

Rise in Vocations

Priest and the Eucharist
H/T to Gerald

According to the
National Catholic Register, "The Priest Shortage Isn’t Over, But Seminaries Are Filling Up"

A Catholic Life recently posted that "Fifty five men ordained for the Legionaries of Christ".

Recently, I read that Eucharistic Adoration is fast becoming a very popular devotion.

Could there be a correlation between Eucharistic Adoration and more men entering the seminaries? IMHO, you'd better believe it!


3 comments:

Matthew said...

My vocation's director said that where Eucharistic Adoration is, there is vocations.

Leticia said...

We have a wonderful new director of our seminary, Msgr. McDonald, who brought back Eucharistic adoration and Marian devotion to the seminary. Within one year, the diocese of Rockville Centre is experiencing a surge in vocations.
I reported on this last month on my blog.

EC Gefroh said...

MB and Leticia! That is what I like to read! Mahalo.