Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Novena to the Immaculate Conception Starts Today

MOG Picture courtesy of and used with permission by Catholic Digital Images

Novena Dates: November 29th - December 7th

Feast Day: December 8th

Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of Our Lord Jesus, and our Mother! Filled wtih the most lively confidence in your all-powerful and never-failing intercession, I, your loving and trusting child, implore you to obtain for me the favor I earnestly ask, if it is beneficial to my immortal soul and the souls for whom I pray: (mention your request). Obtain for me a deep hatred of sin and that purity of heart which will unite me to God alone, so that my every thought, word and deed may tend to His greater glory. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!! I am going to print this out and pray for my intention of a Little One!!!!!

EC Gefroh said...

Good idea!