Thursday, August 09, 2007

If You Were Going to See the President or a Movie Star

you wouldn't dress like that! That is the way my mom would react when we tried to dress inappropriately for Mass.

I have seen girls and women dressed in short, shorts, tank tops, etc. at Sunday Mass and I don't understand how they justify this behavior to themselves. What are they thinking??? I have posted on this topic before so I won't burden you with my opinion on this issue.

But I recommend you reading Ebeth's Post as well as her link to Bishop's Vasa's letter.

2 comments:

xxxxxx said...

We are so, so casual...too bad. Although the women who come up to my town on weekends from Chicago seem to enjoy dressing up to go out to eat so maybe something is changing...

EC Gefroh said...

I have to admit to wearing jeans at daily Mass. My mom only wears skirts to Mass.