Thursday, July 14, 2011

World Youth Day 2011 Madrid and Aid to the Church in Need


A reader who happens to be a volunteer with Aid to the Church in Need left the following comment:

I’m volunteering at a Catholic organization, Aid to the Church in Need. They are sending three of their staff to Madrid for World Youth Day. I can’t go (I have to watch my little brother!), but I’m so excited to be a part of the planning and preparations, especially a new social networking site they have created just for young Catholics who wish to participate in the WYD experience, whether they are travelling to Spain or not. Visit us at ACN World Youth Day Community and join discussions, upload photos, invite friends and make new friends, and just share as a young person what your Catholic faith means to you. See you there!

Be sure to check it out!

No comments: