Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mathetes Award

MA
Chris M of The Simple of the Ordinary as well as The WhiteStone Name Seeker aand Divine Mercy have kindly chosen me to be one of the 5 recipients of the new Mathetes Awarrd. What is a Mathete?

A brand new award being is being passed out. It is the Mathetes Award, created by Dan King of Management by God to recognize those who take to heart the Great Commission and further God’s Kingdom by creating more disciples for Him. According to Dan mathetes is the Greek word for disciple.

The rules for the award, as posted by it’s creator are as follows: In the spirit of this award, the rules are simple.

Winners of this award must pick five other “disciples” to pass it on to. As you pass it on, I just ask that you mention and provide links for (1)this post as the originator of the award (Dan King of management by God), (2) the person that awarded it to you, and then (3) name and sites of the five that you believe are fulfilling the role of a disciple of Christ.
I feel very honored to receive this award. I do not think myself worthy of it but I do appreciate it and will display it proudly. Mahalo dear Chris, WS and DM!!!

I would be honored to bestow this coveted award on the following bloggers:

Easter of Mostly Writings of a Mother and Daughters

Mount Carmel Catholic Bloggers

Chris of Domestic Vocations

The Catholic Warrior

Fr. Daren of Servant and Steward

6 comments:

PBXVI said...

Thank you very much Esther! I am certainly very far from fulfilling my role!

Esther said...

Oh I wouldn't say that PB and you are very welcome.

Charity Therese said...

Haha! Yay! Hurray for Mom!!! ;-)

Esther said...

At least you saw the award. I have a feeling the others with the exception of PB haven't. Your mom deserves it.

Easter said...

Esther,
I am honored! You always have a way of inspiring people to be the best God wants them to be, even in little ways.
Thank you!

Esther said...

Easter, you really deserve this award!